Friday 12 November 2010

[TRANS] [101111-12] Zhoumi's SINA update (6 tweets):

101111
[1]


 doing my hair at saloon, 7 dragon pearls appear!

[2]


my throat hurts the whole day... why?? but i want to be superman, give me the godly strength to recover!!

[3]


today is pepero day, this person celebrated it with me, hahaha, iphone is awesome!

101112
[1]


reached home after finishing practice. met changmin in the company who was practising too, everytime in call me elder bro, he call me elder bro, i feel shy haha. Why? You continue hwaiting, i'm packing my luggage and flying to nanjing a few hours later.

[2]


waiting for the plane at incheon airport, all of us came too early. sleepy...

[3]


Nanjing here i come!:) let's get high for tomorow's concert, haha. My 2nd aunt moved to nanjing, the moment i reached i met my family really happy. waiting for grandma's delicious food now, haven't met them for years, happiness ;)


Source: Zhoumi's SINA
Translated: weiduo18 @ iDonghaeELF.blogspot.com (iDonghaeELF @ twitter)
Posted: Noonbii @ iDonghaeELF.blogspot.com (iDonghaeELF @twitter)
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS
DO NOT REMOVE iDonghaeELF IN THE CREDITS, THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment