Sunday 7 November 2010

[TRANS] [101106] Super Junior's twitter update: SJ's 5th Anniversary

Leeteuk:


[1]


I'm really thankful!!^^ The best company in the world sm ent.!!! Even though sometimes you haven't given us some attention, we're still very thankful!! sm's teacher Lee SuMan and the employees in charge, thank you so much! Thank you in the future, too! Thank you!!!!!!^^

[2] 20051106 debut for 5 years!! But not only 5 years from now!! Beloved members... all E.L.F. all throughout the world... Thank you very much with all my heart..!! I'll never forget our fanmeeting!! And for the congratulatory messages that I got from ELF around the world, you did a good job, a new history to remember!!^^ Thank you!

Donghae:

[1]


SM thank you very very much! You always thought of us first and making all out of the best us for us! I feel so thankful about it ! In the future let's still stay together!!^^- SM..for the world!!-Dinner is served^^ a big hit on the newspaper!!

[2]


I enjoyed this day very very much with the completely beautiful ELFs^^ From 5 years to 50 years to 500 years of anniversary please still be with us always ㅎㅎㅎ I love you I LOVE U^^Good Night!!

Source: special1004 + donghae861015 @ twitter
Translated: kkumi1813 @ iDonghaeELF.blogspot.com (iDonghaeELF @twitter)
Posted: Noonbii @ iDonghaeELF.blogspot.com (iDonghaeELF @twitter)
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS
DO NOT REMOVE iDonghaeELF IN THE CREDITS, THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment